Chemical peels are a great way to improve skin tone and texture, as well as treat fine lines. This convenient treatment helps your skin maintain a healthy glow through active cell turnover. Regular chemical peels will also help diminish sun spots, skin discoloration, and also help your skin products to be absorbed (and thereby work) more effectively.
Typical treatment areas: Face, décolletage.
Why consider Chemical Peels:
- No downtime, so come by during your lunch hour. But please stay out of the sun!
- Effective in helping improve skin tone and texture.
- Minimize fine lines.
What to expect:
- Plan a 45 min appointment, which includes an in depth consult to determine if chemical peels are the right treatment for your concern, and to determine which type of peel is the best treatment.
- It’s easy to return to work after a peel, but please stay out of the sun!
- Each type of peel is different, so you may experience varying degrees of “peeling.”
Want more details? Read our FAQ.
SEE THE RESULTS
Real, untouched photos showcase results
2 Treatments | 1 month apart
Routine chemical peels will help diminish sun spots & skin discoloration, giving you improved skin tone and texture.