Everybody’s doing it – injectables
I’m just going to credit social media. Because WHEN did having an aesthetic treatment go from a conspiratorial whisper to coffee chat with your 10 best friends? Who cares, really. If my friend discovers something that delights her, I hope she’s a good enough friend to let me in on it!
Let me share some data:
- Cosmetic treatments have ↑ by 39% over the past 5 years (from 2011) with surgical procedures up 17% and nonsurgical procedures up 44%*
- Injectables saw a 21% ↑ in 2015 (including Belotero, Botox, Dysport, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Perlane, Poly-L-Lactic acid, Radiesse, Restylane, Voluma, Xeomin, etc.) “Etc.” so we don’t take up this entire page with injectable products!
- The top 5 nonsurgical procedures in 2015:
– Botox (4.2M procedures)
– Hyaluronic Acid (2.1M procedures)
– Hair Removal (1.1M procedures)
– Chemical Peel (600K procedures)
– Microdermabrasion (500K procedures)
Those (of us) getting treatments is on the rise, and only growing. So whether or not you talk about your treatments, just assume that many of your friends are already doing it. And LOVING the way they look!
If you’re curious about injectables or other treatments, please call us to schedule a consult. We love sharing our knowledge and also the results our clients have experienced.
* The American Society for Aesthetics Plastic Surgery