Microneedling is well known for its ability to treat acne scars, and improve skin tone and texture. By creating very small wounds in the skin, microneedling encourages the production of collagen to repair the wounds. During the healing process, the skin can remodel scar tissue, and firm and tighten. See microneedling in action.
We offer 2 types of microneedling:
- Hyaluronc Acid (HA): HA helps “plump” and works with microneedling.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): For this treatment, your blood is drawn and spun several times to isolate the healing platelets of your blood. These platelets are applied to your skin during the microneedling treatment, to give you skin a boost in rejunvation. Your healing time after the microneedling is also improved.
Typical treatment areas: Face, scarred areas.
Why consider Microneedling:
- Help improve scarring.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines.
- Improves, pore size, tone & texture.
- Treat hyperpigmentation.
- Only 1-2 days of redness on the treated area.
What to expect:
- An in depth consult to determine if microneedling is the right treatment for your concern.
- HA: Plan a 1 hour appointment; go home after your appointment and stay out of the sun. Mild redness appears like a slight sunburn.
- PRP: Plan a 1.5 hour appointment; go home after your appointment and stay out of the sun. 1 blood draw.
- Topical numbing makes this procedure relaxing.
Want more details? Read our FAQ.
SEE THE RESULTS
Real, untouched photos showcase results
This patient wanted a skin “refresher.” Her skin tone, texture, and evenness was significantly improved after 1 microneedling with PRP treatment. Your skin continues to generate collagen for a month, giving you great results for several weeks.