Rejuvenate crepey skin and fine lines with minimal downtime. The technology tightens the skin and is especially effective for areas such as crow’s feet, under eye, upper lip.
Plasma Fibroblast delivers focused, controlled plasma energy to safely and effectively create microinjuries on the surface of skin. As the skin heals, it renews and tightens, spurring the creation of collagen and fibroblasts. The microinjuries are small, and occur at the surface of the skin, helping to decrease recovery time. Best for candidates with lighter skin tones.
Typical treatment areas:
- Eye lids/upper eyes
- Crow’s feet
- Under eye area
- Upper lip
- Removal of skin lesions
Why consider Plasma Fibroblast:
- Minimally invasive and low risk treatment
- Effective method to improve fine lines
- Minimum downtime
- Encourages production of elastin and collagen
What to expect:
- A 1 hour appointment, which includes an in depth consult to determine if this treatment is the right option for your concern(s).
- We’ll apply topical numbing onto a clean, makeup free treatment area.
- We typically recommend the treatment outside of summer months so you can avoid sun exposure before/after treatment.
- Small scabbing 3-5 days after treatment.
- Small pink dots lasting a few weeks after scabbing. These go away as skin heals.
Want more details? Read our FAQ.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Effectively treat acne scars, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and improve overall skin tone and texture.