2. Data That We Collect and Receive When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect data from you or from other sources. This “data” may be information you directly provide to us, such as personal information you provide when you visit the Services, or information passively or automatically collected from you, such as anonymous information collected from your browser or device. We may collect but not store the collected data. The data we collect consists of:
• Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use, the Services. This data will vary, but typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data. We also receive data from the communications you send to us, such as customer service inquiries, product reviews and other feedback regarding the Services.
• User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, country and language preference.
• Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address.
• Device data, such as type of device, operating system and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
• Usage data, such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Services.
• Location data, such as IP addresses received from your device.
• Information about your interests and preferences, such as your preferred services/treatments or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Services.
• Third party integrations. If you connect your use of the Services through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us.
• Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
3. How We Use Data We use the data we collect for the following purposes: Operating our business. We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Services, and may include:
• To fulfill transactions you request.
• To deliver location-based Services and comply with territorial restrictions.
• To diagnose and fix problems with the Services and providing other customer support services.
• For analytical purposes to better understand our clients and how they use the Services, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Services.
• Communicating with you. We use the data we collect to communicate with you, including responding to your requests or inquiries. Specifically: To respond to your request if you contact us with a question, concern or appointment request; To provide information about your account, your use of the Services or other transactions you request; To deliver news, updates and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts and other preferences.
Marketing and advertising. We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes, on behalf of ourselves. We do not share your data. The promotional messages and advertisements you see may be determined by data that we collect or receive about you, such as your demographic data, location data, usage data, interests and preferences.
Security, compliance and enforcement. We use the data we collect for security, compliance and enforcement purposes. Specifically: To protect the safety and security of our clientss and our Services; To detect and prevent abuse, fraud or other unlawful or unauthorized activities; To resolve disputes; To enforce our agreements, including our policies and terms of service that govern your use of the Services.
We may also use your data in any other manner as disclosed at the time of collection, or when we have otherwise obtained consent. Please also note this Policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with aggregated, pseudonymized or anonymized data.
4. What Choices You Have You have many choices about how we collect, use and share your data. Communications choices. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional messages from us. Please note these preferences do not apply to informational or transactional communications regarding the Services or other communications that have their own unsubscribe method.
5. Security of Data We take a number of steps to protect your data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the data we collect and use, as well as the current state of technology. It is important to remember no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We recommend you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data in places that can be accessed publicly.