Enhanced Safety Processes
SAFETY TOGETHER: Studio has instituted safety processes in an effort to keep us all safe. Please read and follow the below outlined steps for your appointment.
- Our team is wearing protective equipment, including face shields, masks, gloves, gowns.
- We are closely monitoring our own health, and staying home if we experience any symptoms.
- We have instituted a new cleaning regimen which includes thorough sanitizing after every appointment.
Expectations for you: We appreciate if you please reschedule your appointment if
- You are experiencing any flu like symptoms, including fever, muscle aches, diarrhea, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, vomiting.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been sick within the last 14 days.
Before You Arrive:
Please activate your Patient Dashboard to complete your consents and waivers prior to your appointment.
When You Arrive:
- Please arrive in your own mask, although you may be asked to remove it for treatment.
- Please text or call the clinic after parking. We’ll open the door for you.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask that you use hand sanitizer.
- Please limit the number of people at your appointment.
- Please do not bring in any food or beverage to your appointment.
After Treatment: We will schedule a 2 week check in call to monitor your treatment and to see if you have developed any other symptoms since your visit.